Spin and trim your way to perfect circles with the Circle Cutter for scrapbooking! This crafty cutting tool easily cuts out and draws circles of various sizes, from as little as 3" to 11-3/4" in diameter just by twisting the sizing dial. Simply take a 13x13 cutting mat (sold separately), position your paper and place the Circle Cutter on top and rotate the blade housing to cut a circle — OR insert the fine tip of any Creative Memories Dual-Tip or Dot Tip Pen in the pen holder and follow the same instructions to draw perfect circles! The Circle Cutter comes with one Straight Blade. Designed so you can get hundreds of cuts and even includes a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Easily cuts out and draws circles of various sizes
- Use a Custom Cutting System Mat (sold separately), position your paper and place the Circle Cutter on top and rotate the blade housing to make a circle
- Includes one Straight Blade
- 90-day guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Note: The Circle Cutter can be used to cut photos, but please be advised that doing so may dull the Circle Cutter Blade faster. For the best photo cuts, we recommend using the Personal Trimmer or Custom Cutting System Blades.